So, Jacob likes to watch VeggieTales. It's a Christian based, very silly cartoon starring vegetables. I know -- the things you'll watch for your kids. Anyway, there is an episode where an apple is trying to tempt the people of the town with their worldly desires so that she can take over the town. One is tempted with vanity, another with video games, and our hero Larry Boy has an extreme love of chocolate -- so the apple is tempting him with a river of chocolate. All of this is leading up to the punchline that took place in our house last night. Jacob was taking a bath (Jeff was in there with him), and then suddenly I heard him yelling -- "Mommy, Mommy -- HELP!!! I'm swimming in a river of chocolate temptation!!!"
That's in the top ten list of the funniest things I've heard come out of my 3 year old's mouth.

No comments:
Post a Comment