Yesterday morning Jacob and I were getting ready to leave the house for school. He was walking around the kitchen table telling a story about a superhero or something that I was half listening to. Then, all of a sudden I heard this, "don't worry about anything, but PRAY about everything" -- that's right, my 3 year old son is quoting the bible to me! For those of you who know what a worrier I am, you know how very appropriate it is that Jacob would remind me of this simple passage!
Here is the NIV translation of the verse:
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with Thanksgiving, present your requests to God" Philippians 4:6
It's funny how sometimes (oftentimes) our children point out to us the biggest lessons in life.
1 comment:
Jacob's quotes are just too cute and funny! We need to get together more often! :) Lesley
Post a Comment