Sunday, January 27, 2008

Another birthday party

Jacob went to yet another birthday party this weekend and we got some cute pics. The birthday party was for his friend from school - Michael - who turned 4. They had it at the local children's museum.

The kids had tons of fun playing in a "rocket", playing in a room full of oversized instruments, playing with trains and groceries in a mini grocery store, and a huge chess game. It was a whirlwind of 2 hours of fun, and then a nice long nap!

The quote of the week from Jacob this week had me laughing out loud. I had just cleaned the kitchen sink and then Jeff set a dirty knife on the edge of it. I said "Could you please not put that there? I just cleaned that!" I didn't sound too sweet -- anyway, my brilliant son said, "Mommy, stop that -- he's your best friend!" So he is. Thanks Jake!

No comments: