Everytime I share with a coworker or friend something that Jacob says, the resounding question (after the laughter subsides) is "are you writing this stuff down?!?"
So here are a few of the latest:
After Sunday School, Jacob showed me a picture he drew of Zacheus in the tree - I asked him to tell me the story and he said, "the little boy went into the tree to see Jesus and Jesus told him to come down from the tree b/c he wanted to go have dinner at his house".
Me: Jacob, do you know where Jesus lives?
Jacob: Yes (pause)
Jacob: Mexico
Me: Well, actually he lives in Heaven - and also in your heart.
Jacob: So, there are 2 Jesuses?
Jacob to his teacher at school: Miss Hannah - I am only going to play with one person today and she is beautiful. And that is Haley.
Jacob at bedtime: Mommy, when you get married you have to hug and kiss each other...but first, you have to DANCE.
Me: Jacob, Haley has on a pink party dress today for the preschool prom
Jacob: Oh my goodness, she is gonna be so beautiful, I'm going to marry her today.
Me: Jacob, you should wear your nice brown shoes for the dance party instead of your tennis shoes.
Jacob: Yes. I'm gonna be nice and smoooth.
When visiting his great grandmother at the nursing home, he noticed quite a few elderly people and pictures of Jesus - he turned to his grandmother and said "Is this heaven??!?"
What a character!
No comments:
Post a Comment