Waiting for all the friends to arrive
First Bowler
Jerrod's up
Wyatt's got great form!

Ainsley and Jackson take a turn
Skylar is grateful for the bumper rails (as they all were!)
Ainsley and Jackson take a turn
Skylar is grateful for the bumper rails (as they all were!)
Blowing out the candles 
Opening Presents

More presents

Addison in the playroom
Opening Presents
More presents
Addison in the playroom
Daddy and Addie
She is such a flirt
Jacob and Jerrod on the new slip n slide
Jacob was doing some fancy moves
Jacob and Jerrod

Jacob and Jerrod
I cannot believe that he is already 5. I still vividly remember the moment that I first saw him. His gorgeous little face. I remember him holding my finger and resting his exhausted little head on my chest. We stared and stared at each other when he was awake, and when he was sleeping, I stared some more. That perfect miracle that God sent to me - my son. The past 5 years have been filled with every emotion imaginable thanks to that little boy: joy, sadness, fear, amazement, pride, guilt, anger, exhaustion, worry, happiness, contentment, peace, and love greater than I could have ever imagined. I am truly so proud that he is my son - he is such a blessing in my life.




3 comments:
Amy,
Jacob looks like such a sweet boy. He is a cutie too! It's funny how one little person can bring so many emotions in a Mommy - kids are a joy. I can't believe we have 5 year olds. It doesn't seem that long ago, we were sophmores in college.
Hi Amy and Jeff,
What adorable pictures and sweet comments! You are such great parents to precious and perfect Jacob and Addison!
Can't wait to see you all again!
Lots of Love,
Nana and Papa
It sure looks like Jacob had a fun 5th birthday! I can't get over how much Addison and Jacob look alike - both adorable! Amy, when do you have the time to put all these pictures together? I really enjoy seeing the kids and reading your comments. You can surely tell what a proud and blessed Mommy you are. Love, Joanie
Post a Comment