We've started putting Addison to bed around 8pm after her bath and spending a little time with Jacob to read books and get him to bed. The first night we did this, all 3 of us were in the kitchen and Jacob was staring at the baby monitor - he got really sad that the baby was not with us so we had to go check on the baby. When he saw that she was okay, we all went back to doing dishes. Then I noticed he was still staring at the baby monitor - I asked him what he was doing, and he turned around and had eyes full of tears. Real tears too, not the fake 4 year old tears to try to get his way - really, truly, sad boy. I said - Jacob, what is the matter?!?! He said, Mommy, I don't want the baby to sleep all by herself - she's gonna be scared... So, we got the baby and we all cuddled in the rocking chair together...
Here are some more pictures of my 2 sweet little angels from the past couple of weeks. I don't think we take enough photos, do you?
No comments:
Post a Comment