Thursday, June 5, 2008

No more curls!

So, after much agonizing, Jeff and I decided it was time to cut off Jacob's curly locks. They were pretty adorable as well as unruly. Jacob was very proud of his curly hair, but it was just too hot for summer - and since he's almost 4, we thought it was time for a "big boy" haircut. I wonder if he'll ever wear the curls again when he gets older. He got a LOT of compliments on them!




As much as I complained about those unruly curls, my eyes teared up a bit when they were falling onto the floor. But, he's even more handsome now! What a cutie - if I do say so myself!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Jacob, what a darling picture of you with all those curls!

We also love the way you look with your new haircut!

Your proud grandparents,

Nana & Papa