We attended a wedding of a friend I used to work with, and Jacob had a blast! He was pretty bored during the ceremony and the early part of the reception until he took full advantage of the disposable cameras on the tables! He probably took two whole rolls of photos, including one of the urinal in the bathroom! I'm sure the bride will appreciate having those for her album!!!
After playing with the cameras, it was finally time to dance - He was SO excited. He especially wanted to dance with the princess!
He got his wish, and then she passed him off to a little princess!
After that, he was on his own and tearing up the dance floor. In the end, he settled for a dance with his mommy! He was such a ham - I wish I had had the video camera...
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, Amy! Those ARE adorable! He was so cute dancing with Maeve and Sophia!
Post a Comment