Saturday, March 8, 2008

Daddy went to New Orleans!

The first week of March, Jeff went to New Orleans for a conference for work. He was gone from Friday - Thursday, so Jacob and I had lots of one on one time. On Friday night, we went out to dinner with all the friends, and Jacob was quite a handful. I wasn't sure if I would survive the week!!! On Saturday, we went to The Children's Museum with some friends, then out to lunch. That evening my mom came in to keep us some company while Jeff was gone. We had dinner with some friends and Jacob learned to play the harmonica (kind of). Then, on Sunday - we took my mom to The Bounce so she could experience the total chaos of tons of children running around and bouncing and playing on huge slides. Here are some photos:







My mom stayed with us until Tuesday, and she and Jacob had lots of fun working puzzles, playing connect the dots, reading books, and playing in the playroom. She forgot her camera, so there weren't any photos - but I did snap this one on Sunday night. He decided all by himself that he needed to be Leo from Little Einsteins. So, he found his shirt from Halloween and his glasses and baton.


Jacob and I rested Tuesday and Wednesday evening after a busy weekend! Jeff got home safely from New Orleans late Thursday evening after driving all day. His flight was cancelled due to snow in Dallas!!! Snow in Dallas in March?!?! Jacob and Nana and I had a fun week, but we were really glad to have Daddy back home safe!

No comments: